Skip to content
- 1 tsp borax
- 1/2 tsp washing soda
- 1 tsp liquid castile soap
- Essential oils of choice – I use 4 drops lemon, 4 drops lavender, and 10 drops orange
- Glass spray bottle for storage
- Place borax, washing soda, and soap in a spray bottle (preferably glass).
- Add 2 cups of warm water. Distilled is best, but any water that has been boiled will work.
- Add essential oils of choice.
- Cover bottle and shake well. Use as needed. I use as bathroom cleaner, floor pre-treater, kitchen cleaner and on toys.