- 9 to 12 ounces of Water (distilled or boiled is best)
- 2 Tablespoons Liquid Castille Soap
- ½ tsp liquid oil like olive or almond
- Essential oils of choice (optional)
- Fill the soap dispenser with water to about 1 inch from the top (leave room for the bulky foaming pump and the soap to be added).
- Add at least 2 tablespoons of liquid castille soap to the water mixture (NOTE: do not add the soap first or it will create bubbles when the water is added.
- Add the oil (optional but it helps preserve the life of the dispenser) and any essential oils.
- Close and lightly swish to mix.
Recipe from Wellness Mama