Skip to content
- 1 1/3 cups lukewarm water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups King Arthur Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 2 heaping tablespoon honey or sugar
- 1/4 cup Organic Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- Make sure the kneading blades are properly attached and add water and butter to the baking pan.
- Add flour, sugar, dry milk and salt on top of the liquids. Place the baking pan in the bread machine. Make a small indentation in the flour with a spoon and place the yeast there. Make sure the yeast doesn’t touch any liquid.
- Close the lid. On the Zojirushi Virtuoso BB-Pac20, click the SELECT COURSE button and set it to REGULAR BASIC and set the crust control to LIGHT. Press START. It will take about 3.5 hours.
- When baking is complete, press and hold the CANCEL button to turn off the bread machine. Take out the baking pan using oven mitts and gently shake the loaf out.