Skip to content
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 17-ounce package Puff Pastry, both sheets thawed
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Unfold both pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Cut each at the seams so you wind up with a total of 6 strips.
- Divide the sausage into six parts. Shape each into a cylinder/rope the same length as the pastry. Place 1 sausage log down the long edge of each pastry strip. Roll up the pastry around the sausage and press the seams and pinch the edges to seal (It helps to moisten one edge of the pastry for adhesive purposes). (At this point, you can wrap the logs in plastic & foil and freeze them.)
- Cut each roll/log into 12 (1-inch) slices, making 48 in all. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown and the sausage is cooked through. Remove the pastries from the baking sheet and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.