Skip to content
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 12 oz. Jimmy Dean spicy sausage roll
- 1 onion, diced into small pieces
- Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash tabasco
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 packs won ton wrappers (or one pack egg roll wrappers)
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a saute pan and cook the onion until slightly translucent and soft.
- Add the ground beef and sausage and cook until no longer pink.
- Remove from heat and add the worcestershire sauce, tabasco, salt and pepper, and eggs, mixing well.
- Roll the filling in the wrappers and deep fry until golden brown.